CLAT 2017 Application Form
Chanakya National Law University, Patna is going to organize Combined Law Admission Test. That’s why they have issued CLAT 2017 Notification in the month of December 2016 to invite all those interested students who want to fill out this CLAT 2017 Application Form. Eligible candidates need to look out this article here we pre-defined the CLAT 2017 Online Form Dates along with Complete Eligibility Criteria.
Those who wish to do the Law courses like LLB, B.A LLB or LLM may apply against this Combined Law Admission Test Notification. Admission Oriented students must pass out intermediate in any discipline to become eligible for CLAT 2017.
Latest Update: The Chanakya National Law University shall start the online application process for Combined Law Admission Test (CLAT) from 1st January 2017 to 31st March 2017 candidates should visit the official website as well as this webpage. The CLAT 2017 Age Limit has announced and the upper age limit is 20 years and there shall be three rounds of counseling for 2017.
CLAT 2017 Application Form Notification
|Exam Conducted Body||Chanakya National Law University, Patna|
|Examination Name||Combined Law Admission Test|
|Age Limitation||20 Years|
|Starting Date to apply||1st January 2017|
|Last Date for Applying||31st March 2017|
Eligibility Criteria For CLAT 2017
The age limit for the CLAT 2017 is announced but rest of the information given in the below segments are based on the previous year notification.
- A. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Sc. LL.B. (Hons.)
- S.W. LL.B. (Hons.)
- Com. LL.B. (Hons.
- For undergraduate: Students must pass out intermediate in any discipline or its equivalent exam from any recognized university or Institute.
- For post graduate: candidates should complete the LLB or 5 years integrated LLB with maximum 50% marks from any recognized institution.
Age restriction for General Category Candidates 20 years and reserved category students age is not more than 22 years as on 1st July 2017. Age relaxation will be given to reserved category candidates as per the government norms.
Application Fee Details:
- For Unreserved Category Students application fee might be Rs. 4000/-
- For Reserved Category (SC/ST/PWD) examination fee is Rs/ 3500/-
Note: Payment will be paid through online or offline mode only.
A collection of applying contender for relevant courses offered under this entrance test will be done through qualifying marks in entrance test followed by counseling process.
Preparation Tips To Crack CLAT 2017
For UG Courses:
|Topics||No. Of Ques.|
|English & Comprehension||40|
|General Knowledge and Current Affairs||50|
For PG Programs:
|Topics||No. Of Ques.|
|Other law subjects||50|
Procedure to apply for CLAT 2017 Exam
- Open the official website of this examination which is www.clat.ac.in.
- From the following homepage, appliers may choose the suitable link and read instructions very carefully.
- Afterward, fill the online application form with preferred information.
- Upload digital images of their photographs & signature and submit it in a given time.
- At last, take the printout of duly filled application form for future use.
CLAT 2017 Important Dates:
|Events Name||Tentative Dates|
|Application Forms Available on official website||1st January 2017|
|Last Date Submission Of Online Application Form||31st March 2017|
|Accessibility Of Admit Cards From||Mid of April 2017|
|CLAT 2017 Exam Date||May 2017|
|Result Declaration Date||Last week of May 2017|
|Admission Process||4th Week Of May To 1st Week Of July 2017|
|Closure Of Admission||Starting week of July 2017|
CLAT-2016 Admission Notification
To fetch more details please visit the Official Website