AIPGMEE 2017 Notification
All India Postgraduate Medical Entrance Exam will be conducted in the upcoming days. All the interested candidates are hereby advised to check AIPGMEE 2017 Notification and begin the registration process online. Graduates desiring to complete their post-graduate programs via All India Quota MD/MS/Diploma seats in various medical colleges are welcomed to apply.
Candidates need to fill the AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form properly and timely to avail a chance to appear for the examinations in December. The admission will give on the basis of 50% all India Quota except for the states of Andhra Pradesh, Telangana, and Jammu & Kashmir. This Examination will be conducted by national Board of Examinations. This exam will be meant for around 5500 seats all across the nation.
Updates for AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form
The above-stated exam is the essential step to take admission in any of the three programs which are MD/MS/Diploma. The examination process will begin Soon. Thus, it is essential to get every detail and start filling AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form online. This is to inform the candidates that the last date of application is: 22nd October 2015.
|Exam Conducting Body||National Board of Examinations|
|Declaration For||AIPGMEE 2017 Notification|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Soon Release|
Eligibility Criteria to fill AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form
- Candidates must have an MBBS degree and must have obtained registration either from the Medical Council of India or any of the State Medical Councils after completing the compulsory rotating internship.
- Applicant must have passed their MBBS Degree Course and completed compulsory Internship for the year 2017 which will be 2017. The Colleges recognized after this date will not be
- A candidate who, after passing the MBBS is undergoing a 12-month compulsory rotating internship/practical training and is likely to complete the same by 2017, can take this examination but they will not be eligible for admission unless they have completed the compulsory rotating internship and obtained full registration on or before 2017.
Other Criteria for AIPGMEE 2017 Online Registration
- Applicant must be an Indian Citizen.
- Candidates who have studied/passed MBBS from the state of Jammu & Kashmir, Andhra Pradesh, and Telangana are not eligible for AIPGMEE 2016.
- Application charges will be 3750/- (Rs.2750/- for SC/ST/PWD).
- The Fee can be paid by Credit/Debit or via net Banking.
How to fill AIPGMEE 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website that is, “www.nbe.gov.in”.
- Download the Application brochure from the latest Notification and read the instructions carefully before applying.
- Follow the link which is suitable for online Registration.
- Enter your accurate details in the fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc and complete the application.
- Attach the soft copies of the required testimonials.
- Take a printout of all the duly filled application form and make a copy of the same for future use.
Important Exam dates in 2017:
- Notification of AIPGMEE: Soon Release.
- Information Bulletin Brochure will be available from: Soon.
- Online Registration will begin from: Soon Declare
- AIPGMEE Exam date: Shortly Release.
- Declaration of Results: After Exam.
AIPGMEE Admit Card
Dear applicants are advised to visit the Official Website or www.nbe.gov.in to check AIPGMEE 2017 Notification