ONGC Recruitment 2016
Recently a job notice is declare named as ONGC Recruitment 2016 by Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Limited (ONGC) New Delhi for filling up Graduate Trainee Posts in their various departments. Interested Job searcher can easily apply against this advertisement by checking the below-tailored details.
Candidates can clutch this golden opportunity by applying aligned with this ONGC vacancies 2016 before the last date. ONGC Recruitment Application form 2016 can be filled be after reading entire info through this page.
All the relevant details of this recruitment are well customized on its official website or here itself. Our team member of admitcardjobs.in provides the complete eligibility criteria such as application fee, selection method, how to apply etc on this section f the web page.
ONGC 417 Graduate Trainee Jobs Notification
Recruitment Declared By Oil and Natural Gas Corporation
Name of the Post: Graduate Trainee & Various Posts
Total No. of Vacancies: 417
Qualification Need: 10th/12th /Graduation/Diploma
|ONGC Result 2016||ONGC Admit Card 2016|
|Upcoming Government Jobs 2016||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
Name of The Post:
- AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical : 07 Posts
- AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum : 04 Posts
- AEE (Civil) : 15 Posts
- AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical : 33 Posts
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum : 04 Posts
- AEE (Electrical) : 31 Posts
- AEE (Electronics) : 17 Posts
- AEE (Instrumentation) : 14 Posts
- AEE (Mechanical) : 52 Posts
- AEE (Production)-Mechanical : 13 Posts
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum : 09 Posts
- AEE (Production)-Chemical : 53 Posts
- AEE (Reservoir) : 16 Posts
- Chemist : 30 Posts
- Geologist : 34 Posts
- Geophysicist (Surface) : 29 Posts
- Geophysicist (Wells) : 22 Posts
- Materials Management Officer : 23 Posts
- Programming Officer : 05 Posts
- Transport Officer : 06 Posts
Total Vacancies: 417 Vacancies
Further Info relevant to ONGC Recruitment 2016
Interested job Contenders must complete their 10th/12th /diploma / graduation degree in a respective trade as per the post requirement from a government recognized university or Institute.
Age group of the candidates must matched with the requirement i.e must not exceed 28 to 38 years. Post wise will be as follows
- AEE (Cementing)-Mechanical – 28 Years
- AEE (Cementing)-Petroleum – 28 Years
- AEE (Civil) – 30 Years
- AEE (Drilling)-Mechanical – 28 Years
- AEE (Drilling)-Petroleum – 28 Years
- AEE (Electrical) – 30 Years
- AEE (Electronics) – 30 Years
- AEE (Instrumentation) – 30 Years
- AEE (Mechanical) – 30 Years
- AEE (Production)-Mechanical – 30 Years
- AEE (Production)-Petroleum – 30 Years
- AEE (Production)-Chemical – 30 Years
- AEE (Reservoir) – 30 Years
- Chemist – 30 Years
- Geologist – 30 Years
- Geophysicist (Surface) – 30 Years
- Geophysicist (Wells) – 30 Years
- Materials Management Officer – 30 Years
- Programming Officer – 30 Years
- Transport Officer – 30 Years
For General category applies registration fee is Rs 300/-
SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Serviceman applicants have to pay Rs Rs.100/-
Note: applicants are required to pay the Registration Fee via SBI Challan which is going to be downloaded from www.ongcindia.com. Bank Charges shall be extra as applicable.
- Performance in GATE 2016
- Academic Merit
Procedure to Apply ONGC Graduate Trainee Vacancies 2016
- To apply online for this recruitment candidates must visit the official website which is www.ongcindia.com
- Check the official notification and click on apply online for further procedure.
- Then fill up all the mandatory details in the application form.
- You are required to upload all the details in it like scanned passport size photograph and signature etc.
- Submit all the details within the given time period.
- Take a printout of it for future references.
ONGC Graduate Trainee Advertisement 2016
ONGC Graduate Trainee Online Application Form