BRO Recruitment 2016
Here we have latest employment news to share with all job seekers. The Border Road Organization has recently released a notice regarding BRO Recruitment 2016. The chief purpose of this recruitment is to recruit 2176 vacant posts of Multi-Skilled Worker. Interested and eligible applicants may grab this golden opportunity by submitting an online application form. Applicants are required to submit their form on or before the last date that is described below.
Border Road Organization Recruitment
The Border Road Organization invites application forms from concerned candidates. This is the great opportunity for those aspirants who are looking for a government job like this. So, runners check the complete details of BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016 by scrolling down the page. All described information are well-furnished by the team members of admitcardjobs.in.
Eligibility Criteria for BRO Group C Vacancies
Applying candidates must have completed 10th, 12th or its equivalent from any recognized institute/board/university.
Minimum age required: 18 years
Maximum age required: 27 years
Note: There will be age relaxation for reserved category candidates.
Application Fee for General/OBC Category Applicants: Rs. 50/-
Fee for SC/ST Candidates: No Fee
Note: The application fee should be deposited directly in favor of Commandant, GREF Centre, Pune 411015, in Public Fund Account No. 11182905409 of State Bank of India, Khadki Branch Pune Code No. 01629.
Selected candidates will get the pay band of Rs. 5,200 /- to Rs. 20,200/- per month with grade pay.
Note: The grade pay is different according to posts.
Applicants will be selected according to their performance in following rounds:
- Physical Test
- Practical Test
- Written Test
Steps to Apply for BRO Multi Skilled Worker Posts
- Firstly login to the authorized portal i,e www.bro.gov.in.
- Then check the appropriate link in “what’s new” section and click on it.
- Now read the notification carefully and tap on apply online link.
- Then fill the application form correctly and don’t forget the filled details should be according to your documents.
- Attach all essential certificates and a latest passport size photograph of you.
- Complete the payment process of application fee and hit on submit button.
- Now check the preview of your application form and take a hardcopy of it for future reference.
So, this was the notice about BRO Recruitment 2016. If you have any question about this then you can tell us by commenting on this post. For more govt. jobs, hall ticket, results, syllabus etc visit our website admitcardjobs.in.
BRO Multi Skilled Worker Recruitment 2016 Apply Here
Official Notice Check Here