AP Government Recruitment 2016
Dear aspirants, the state government of Andhra Pradesh will conduct AP Government Recruitment 2016. According to the sources, there are APPSC DSC Police 33,738 Posts that will be filled for the present year. Based on the received news from the State government, it is to notify the job seekers that there will be online process for submitting applications. To know more about these vacancies and job requirements, please refer to the below-specified information. The registrations are going to start within a few days.
The Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission is going to start this recruitment for the current year. These 33,738 vacancies are meant to be filled in various state departments. According to the offline advertisement, these jobs type are Group I, Group II, Group III, Group IV, Gazetted and non-Gazetted posts. According to the latest APPSC DSC Police 33,738 Posts Notification, applicants are hereby informed that they can give their nominations for the positions namely Agriculture Extension Officer, Excise Officers, Assistants and others. The registration process will begin in the coming days and aspirants are advise to check further information and criteria in the below stated AP Government Recruitment 2016 details.
Dear job lovers, get prepared for another upcoming job opportunity under Andhra State government. This year there is a vast number of vacancies in the Police Departments including Excise Sub Inspectors, Constables, Civil Constables, Communication Constables and others. Get the necessary details mentioned in the following sections of this page. Candidates, who wish to apply, need to go through these important details and start sending their application forms, as soon as the dates for registration is declared . The closing day for online registrations will be notified soon through he official web portal by the state Commission.
|Declaration About||AP Government Recruitment 2016|
|Recruitment Conducting Authority||Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission|
|Name of Post||Various|
|Number of Vacancies||33738|
|Last Date for Applying||Declared soon|
More Details for APPSC DSC Police 33,738 Vacancies 2016
- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission: 11, 250
- Andhra Pradesh Police Department: 11, 623
- AP DSC: 10, 865
Role wise Vacancies
- Agriculture extension officer- 393
- APSC constables-3848
- AR constables- 1254
- Civil assistant surgeons (DSC)-1140
- Civil assistant surgeons: 575
- Civil constables-4661
- Communication constables- 748
- Excise SI-314
- Junior assistants in irrigation departments- 256
- Junior Lecturers: 4523
- Lab technician grade 2- 935
- Lecturers: 617
- MPHA, ANM- 2234
- Pharmacists’ grade 2- 894
- Physical directors: 325
- Senior Accountant: 273
- Staff Nurse- 580
- Warders- 250
Education and eligibility required
- For the jobs, it is expected to have a minimum educational qualification 10th or 12th from a recognized Board or University and a maximum is Graduation/Post graduation from a recognized Board or Institution.
An applicant must be a minimum of 18-years.
To know more about the Application charges or fee relaxation, please refer to the official Notification
Applicants have to appear in a written Test, Physical Efficiency Test, Physical Strength Test, Medical exam, and a final Interview.
All the new candidates will be awarded a salary and other allowances as per given by the state government recruiting authority.
How to apply under AP Government Recruitment 2016
- Applicant need to visit the official notification on the official web address assigned by the recruitment conducting authority.
- The web addresses for organizations are “apdsc.cgg.gov.in”, “www.appsc.gov.in”, “www.appolice.gov.in”.
- On the Homepage of the site, there will be an updated link for the above-stated advertisement.
- Download it.
- Go through the instructions and carefully check for your eligibility status before applying for the interested job.
- Start the online registration process by giving your accurate and true data.
- Upload the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Fill the application form duly and take a quick review at the entered data.
- Submit the application and generate a hard copy of it.
- This form is then to be enclosed in an envelope and sent to the official address stated by the Officiating authority.
- To know about the official website and Postal Address, applicants need to refer the Official Notification accordingly.
- The Official advertisement can be downloaded following any of these officiating web addresses.
Check the Official Notification here
For further information visit apdsc.cgg.gov.in, www.appolice.gov.in, and www.appsc.gov.in.