SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
SSC has recently declared a job notification as SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016 for filling up 2902 Sub Inspector Posts in Central Armed Police Forces. Candidates are looking can easily apply for this post online or offline by submitting the application form before the last date indicated below.
Those, job seeker are concerned to apply for these posts they must check full eligibility criteria, Application Form prescribed format Age Limit, salary details etc which is well provided in the below section. And then apply online after that sending the form on or before the last date, which is 26 April 2016.
SSC CAPF Notification for 2902 Sub Inspector Vacancy
Name of organization: Staff selection Commission
Name of posts: Sub-Inspector
Education Required: Bachelor degree holder
Age limit: 20-25 years
Last date to Apply: Well stated below
SSC CAPF Vacancies Details:
|Name of Post
Vacancy of ASI in CISF
Vacancy of S.I. (Executive) – Male in Delhi Police
Eligibility Info of SSC CAPF Recruitment 2016
A job seeker who want to apply they should have the bachelor degree from the recognized board with good records.
Current Jobs After 10th
- Candidate should be likely in between minimum 20 years and maximum 25 years.
- Reduction in upper age will also be applicable for the reserved category candidates as per the official notification.
- Aspirants who are in General Category are required to pay the application fee of Rs. 100/-.
- SC/ST Candidates have no need to pay the application fee.
Selection is totally based on written examination and after that medical test and interview of the candidates.
All those selected applicants will get the monthly salary as Rs.9, 300/- to Rs.34, 800/- with grade pay of Rs. 4200.
How to Apply:
- First, interested candidates have to visit the official site, which is online.nic.in.
- Go to the “recruitment” section, which is at the top side of the home page.
- Select the relevant link. The registration form will appear.
- Fill the application form with right details.
- Now applied candidates will get new Registered ID and password.
- For Same ID and password, you have to go to the next level.
- Now Upload scanned photograph and signature.
- Submit and download it.
- Take print out of application form for future use.
- Part-1 Apply Online Registration Closing Date: 26th April 2016
- Part-2 Apply Online Registration Closing Date: 28th April 2016
- Last Date of Apply Online for Far Flung Area’s applicants: 5th May 2016
- Examination date for the post: 21st June 2016
Interested candidates need to visit its official Link to grab all the info related to this recruitment.