Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2016
This is an official employment notification publish as Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2016 for the 476 vacant post of officer and office assistant posts. Pandyan Grama Bank has issued notification for the vacancies of PGB Officer Scale/Office Asst posts 2016 in its branches. PGB is the Regional Rural Bank in Virudhunagar, Tamilnadu and it is sponsored by Indian Overseas Bank.
Interested and eligible candidates can apply online for the post of Officer Scale – Ist, Scale – IInd, Scale – IIIrd and office assistant. Candidates can easily fetch the latest information about this notification from the link provide you on the below section of this article. To know the eligibility criteria, selection process, age limit etc. about this vacant post, candidates are advice to read this article thoroughly.
Pandyan Grama Bank Online Application Form 2016
|Pandyan Grama Bank
|Name of the Post
|Officer Scale/ Office Assitant
|Total no. of post
|Degree from any recognized University
Further Info About Pandyan Grama Bank Recruitment 2016
Candidates must have a degree from any recognized university.
As per company standard
- Officer Scale I : Rs. 31,494
- Officer Scale II : Rs. 42,136
- Officer Scale III : Rs. 55,820
- Office Assistant (MP) : Rs. 16,962
Those candidates who are successfully pass in the exam (RRBs- CWE-III directed by IBPS in September/ October 2014) and in Personal Interview.
How to Apply Online PGB Officer Scale/Office Asst posts 2016
- Candidates first visit the official website.
- On the home page select the appropriate link for the post of Officer/Office asst.
- Read all the instruction carefully.
- Now click on ‘Apply Online’ application form.
- Enter all the details correctly.
- At last save your registration number and password.
- This is use for future preference.
Application Begin Date: Upcoming
Application End Date: Upcoming
Last Date for Reprint: Upcoming
The full notification has published >> See Now
To apply online for this recruitment select