KEA Admit Card 2016
Karnataka Examination Authority is going to organize its Assistant Professor Exam; we advise all the appliers they could download their KEA Admit Card 2016 through its main website soon & start their preparation for their written exam. Candidates also check the below article to know the KEA Exam Hall Ticket downloading process & further details.
Karnataka Examinations Authority already published employment notification on its main website for 1298 vacancies of Assistant Professor Posts in several colleges and institutions under the state Government. As per the details association organize this exam in two different from first round we called as preliminary test which is already held and second is main written exam which is going to be held in upcoming days.
All such candidates who are qualified in preliminary exam are eligible to give this written exam. Therefore only such candidates are able to download their KEA call letter 2016 through its official website that clear the first round and selected for the next round.
|Recruitment Conducted By||Karnataka Examination Authority|
|Type of Information||KEA Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the post||Assistant Professor|
|Examination Dates||Soon Available|
|Hall ticket Status||Not issued|
KEA Assistant Professor Exam Hall Ticket 2016
At the time of examination each & every candidates who applied for this post must have valid KEA Assistant Professor Exam Hall Ticket 2016 to enter in prearranged Examination Centre which will be allotted by Karnataka Examination Authority himself.
Here we also stated the paper pattern for the easiness of all the participants. Check this out once.
Time duration for compulsory courses is 2 hours:
- Paper – I will consist of 100 Marks– Descriptive type Question.
- Paper – II will be English which also consist of 100 Marks
- Paper – III is General Knowledge type same as all it also consist of 100 Marks.
- Optional Papers:-
Time duration for Optional Papers is 3 hours
- Paper – IV is Optional Subject Paper which carries 200 Marks
No call letter will sent at your home by post, candidates can only able to download their call letter in upcoming dates through official website, to know the process check this below procedure.
Steps to download KEA Admit Card 2016
- Go to the official website of this organization which is www.kea.kar.nic.in
- Then check the “Assistant Professors Recruitment – 2016” link, click on it.
- After that, you will find the Admit card option from the following webpage.
- Now click on the desirable link & enter all the required details and submit it.
- Your call letter will generate on your screen.
- Download it & take a hard copy of it for examination use.
To download Admit card directly visit this official link