Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application Form
Karnataka Examination Authority has released the dates to fill Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application Form. Candidates, who wish to gain admission to B.Tech courses, are advised to check the details and start the online registration before the closing dates. Only after applying for Karnataka Common Entrance Test, they are eligible to get admission to any chosen engineering program. As per the received details, KCET Maths will be conducted on 2nd May 2017 while for Physics and Chemistry it will be held on 3rd May 2017. The online registration process is going now and will be continued till 27-02-2017. Applicants desiring to appear in this test need to go through the details that are given below and start applying without any delay.
KarnatakaExamination Authority is going to conduct the Common Entrance Test for the B.Tech admissions this year. The students, who qualify this exam will be getting an opportunity of taking admission in opted B.Tech courses. Like every year, the Examination Authority conducts a state Level Entrance exam for registered admission seekers. To know more about eligibility criteria, and conditions to apply aspirants will need to look at the details that are given below.
Latest Update: Here is the good news for the aspirants that the Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application Form is now available on the official website. The interested candidates can fill the application form from 27th January 2017 until the last date which is 27th February 2017 and fill the application fees until 2nd March 2017. All the crucial information is given in the below segments.
Details under KCET Notification 2017
|Declaration Type||Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application Form|
|Exam Conducting Authority||KarnatakaExamination Authority|
|Name of the Examination||Karnataka Common Entrance Test|
|Name of Course||Bachelor of Technology|
|Last Date to Apply Online||27th February 2017|
|Examination dates||2nd and 3rd May 2017|
- Applicants must have successfully completed the Higher Secondary Examination or its equivalent with Physics & Mathematics as mandatory subjects.
- Apart from Physics and Mathematics candidate must have passed the qualifying exam with Chemistry / Bio-Technology / Biology / Electronics / Computer Science as secondary subjects.
- A minimum 45% (GeneralCategory) aggregate marks are required for applying in the qualifying exam and the candidates from SC, ST, Category-I and OBC (2A, 2B, 3A and 3B) need to have a minimum of 40% aggregate marks.
- Please ensure that you also fulfill the domicile criteria for the state of Karnataka
Fee to Pay
Applicants need to pay Rs. 650/- for General category and Rs. 500/-for the candidates belonging to the reserved categories like SC/ST/OBC. Application charges for the candidates from outside of Karnataka is Rs 750 and for the candidates from outside of India, charges are Rs 5000.
Only a written examination would be conducted for the selection purposes
How to Apply against Karnataka CET 2017 Online Application Form
- Applicants must make a visit to the Official website of the Examination Authority i.e. “kea.kar.nic.in”.
- Download the “e-brochure for offline application” from the home page.
- For the online application process, users need to have downloaded the official notification.
- Choose the online application link and start filling the form forCommon Entrance test.
- Provide your true data like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents in the required format.
- Complete the registration process after rechecking the data fields and save the form data.
- Proceed to save the form data.
- Take a printed version of this form along and keep it safe for future use.
Note worthy Dates:
|Date of Application From Releasing||27th January 2017|
|Last Date to Fill Application Form||27th February 2017|
|Final Date to Submit Application Fees||2nd March 2017|
|Admit Card Releasing Date||April 2017|
|Examination Date for (Mathematics and Biology)||2nd May 2017|
|Exam Date for Physics and Chemistry||3rd May 2017|
|Test for Kannuda Language in Bangalore Only||4th May 2017|
|Answer Keys can be downloaded from||2nd week of May 2017|
|Closing Date of submiting objection regarding Answer Keys||Second week of May 2017|
|Result Announcement Date||4th week of May 2017|
|Date of Document Verification||1st Week of June 2017|
Links to Note:
KCET 2017 Official Notification
Download KCET 2017 Exam Syllabus