JIPMER 2017 Application Form
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research, Puducherry is going to start online filling of JIPMER 2017 Application Form. Desired candidates who wish to take admission to Post Graduate/Professional and other courses need to take a look at the details here. We are going to give you all the necessary information regarding the Admission, registration, examination, and selection process.
Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research is going to publish the examination Process and registration schedule for the next year. Interested candidates are requested to submit their registration details after reading the specified Notification. The online registration process will begin in the upcoming days.
Updates for JIPMER 2017 UG/PG Notification
Desired applicants are now suggested to check the details for JIPMER 2017 UG/PG Notification. The Institute conducts the Entrance Exam every year. For the admission process will begin in the next year the registration procedure is about to take off. It is hereby addressed to the medical Scholars to go to the registered website and start applying by filling the Application Form before the closing date.
Details about JIPMER 2017 Notification
|Exam Conducting Body||Jawaharlal Institute Postgraduate Medical Education & Research|
|Declaration About||JIPMER 2016 Application Form|
|Age Limit||17 years|
|Last Date to Apply Online||03rd May 2017|
Eligibility Criteria to fill JIPMER 2017 Online Form
- The candidates must have completed/appeared the 12th or its equivalent examination from a recognized board in India.
- The candidates must have studied Physics, Chemistry, and Biology/Biotechnology and English in the qualifying examination to be eligible for this examination.
- The candidates must have obtained the 50% marks (40% for SC/ST/OBC/PH category) in the qualifying examination.
- Applicants looking to attempt the examination must be 17 years.
Note: The Details provided here are for Undergraduate Programs. Please refer to the Official website for criteria related to other Courses.
For General candidates fee to be charged is Rs.1000/- and for the reserved categories It is Rs.800/-.
Mode of Payment: Debit/Credit/Internet banking.
How to fill online JIPMER 2017 Application Form
- Visit the official website primarily that is,” jipmer.edu.in”.
- Download the Application information from the courses link and go through it carefully.
- Follow the link highlighting,”Apply now”.
- This Registration would consist of a10 Step
- Enter the correct Education related information in the fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Upload the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Pay the required fee and proceed to the next level.
- Choose the Examination Center which is suitable for you.
- Save and take a print out of all the pages of the applied form.
- Check the status of your form regularly on the same website.
Note: Examination center may change depending upon the number of participants.
Important Dates in 2017
- Online application form starts: 27th March 2017
- Last date to submit the online application: 3rd May 2017
- Admit card release: 22nd May – 4th June 2017
- Exam date: 4th June 2017 (Morning shift – 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m.) & (Afternoon shift – 3:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.)
- Merit List announcement: on or before 19th June 2017
- First Counselling: 27th to 30th June 2017
- Second Counselling: 19th July 2017
- Third Counselling: 23rd August 2017
- Admission Formalities & issue of admission letter: 3rd and 4th July 2017
- Close of Admission: 30th September 2017
Dear applicants, keep yourself updated via this Official Link given here.