JEE Main 2017 Application Form
Central Board of Secondary Education has publicized JEE Main Notification 2017 on the internet. Interested candidates are hereby addressed to go through the JEE Main 2017 Application Form and start the JEE Main 2017 Registration via the internet website given by the authority. Students willing to participate in the Joint Entrance Exam can now go online to submit their nominations online.
The Board has publicized the information brochure related to the examination Process and Schedule. Thus, eligible candidates are required to give in their submissions timely after going through the Notification. The admin process will begin in the 1st week of January next year. Please scroll down for insight details.
Latest News: IIT Madras shall conduct the IIT Main examination on 2nd April 2017 and the date of result declaration has also announced and it is 27th April 2017,
Download the Notification Regarding changes in JEE Mains 2017
Latest News for JEE Main 2017 Application Form
As per the recent data, Central Board of Secondary Education has lately notified the aspirants to go online for JEE Main 2017 Application Form. Students are welcomed to apply for JEE main examination process which will begin in the next year. It is hereby recommended to the waiting ones to reach the authorized web portal and start registration via the Application Form.
Details about JEE Main 2017 Notification
|Exam Conducting Body||Central Board of Secondary Education|
|Name of the Examination||Joint Entrance Exam Main|
|Qualification||12th or Pursuing|
|Age Limit||As per the specifications|
|Last Date to Apply Online||January 2017|
Eligibility Criteria for JEE Main 2017 Registration
- At least 75% in PCM core subjects for Class 12th or equivalent from a recognized Board.(For SC/ST it should be 65%)
- Candidates pursuing their intermediate can also apply.
- A Maximum number of attempts will be 3.
- Only PCM group students are eligible to apply.
Note: There shall be no weightage of 12th marks in calculating the rank.
Refer to the Official notification to know about the age limit.
How to complete JEE Main 2017 Registration
- Visit the official website for JEE i.e., “jeemain.co”.
- Select the area where notification links are visible from the home page.
- Prior to applying, it is important to note the instructions and Criteria mentioned on the Home page.
- Fill in your correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Make a Payment of the fee for registration.
- Ultimately save and lock the details to take a print out of application form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future reference.
|Occurrence of Events||Date of Events|
|Online Application Start Date||December 2016|
|Last Date of Online submission of application forms||January 2017|
|Admit Cards Download||In March 2017|
|Date of Exam||2nd April 2017|
Links To Visit:
DOWNLOAD JEE Mains 2016 INFORMATION BROCHURE
Apply Online From Here :
Also, Check JEE MAIN Admit Card 2017
For More Details Please Visit :- www.jeemain.nic.in