Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
The HRD Ministry and University grants Commission have invited entries for Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016. Thus, eligible candidates need to go online and start applying for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016 at the latest. Individuals who fit the eligibility criteria are requested to begin the registration process.
UGC has come up to encourage and promote education among the students from the North-Eastern States. The scholarship benefit can be entertained by the 12th passed candidates only after proper registration. Therefore, it is recommended to the aspired scholars to start the online application process. Just go to the main website and start filling the required form.
Latest updates for Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
University Grants Commission launches several schemes to provide financial assistance of the eligible candidates. This time, the ministry of HRD and UGC has initiated Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016. This benefit can only be entertained by students from the North-Eastern India. They are required to fill the Application form in 2016.
|Declaration Type||Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016|
|Scholarship For||North-Eastern India|
|Last Date||Soon Updated|
Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016
Eligible candidates can go online for Ishan Uday Scholarship Application Form 2016 via the online mode. Those who haven’t applied for the above-mentioned scheme are recommended to start the online registration without wasting any time. Please check the eligibility criteria before applying online.
This beneficial amount is aimed to provide financial assistance to encourage students for further studies. Therefore, the beneficiary amount will be transferred to around 10,000 applicants this year.
Eligibility criteria forIshan Uday Scholarship 2016
- Students applying for the same must have completed his/her 12th in the current year.
- S/He must be registered in the first year of the graduation program.
- Applicants must be a resident of North-Eastern States of India.
- Parents’ annual income not to exceed 4.5 lakhs p.a.
- 3500/- per month will be given to the students registered for general courses.
- 5000/- will be rewarded to the students registered in Technical/Professional Courses.
The Reward amount will be sent directly to the students’ bank accounts via the Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) scheme within 60 days of admission into the college/Institution.
Renewal of Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme 2016
- The Scholarship will be kept renewed for the first year of the degree course.
Quarterly Continuation Certificate:
- The candidate is mandatory to submit quarterly continuation certificate duly attested by the HOD of the Universities/Colleges/Institutions to the designated branch of the bank after the first year.
- If the student is not promoted to the next class then the benefit will be awarded to him the nest session.
- If the student fails to appear for the examination, the proposed amount will be awarded to him/her only after submitting a legitimate medical certificate.
- Change in Study Stream: Candidates will be eligible for the scholarship if they choose to change the subject stream in which they completed their intermediate/Senior Secondary.
Cancellation of Scholarship:
- Failing classes twice continuously will lead to cancellation of the Scholarship.
- Students who choose to drop out of the studies without prior approval from UGC will be required to refund the whole received amount awarded to him/her via net banking to the UGC account directly.
How to apply for UGC Ishan Uday Scholarship 2016
- Enter the Official web portal for UGC which is,”ugc.ac.in”.
- Read the Important instructions before applying.
- Begin the registration which is in two modes: Step: 1 and 2.
- Enter the accurate details giving your personal and Qualification Information.
- Upload soft copies of the important Documents.
- Give the bank Account details for later reference.
- After the Successful application process, take a print out of the Form and keep it for future need.
Certificates to be Uploaded Online
- Proof Of Birth Date.
- Mark sheet, Domicile, and Handicapped (if any).
- Annexure-I: Joining Proforma for fresh awardees
- Annexure-II: Proforma for renewal (Required only at the time of renewal)
- Annexure-III: Quarterly Continuation certificate (Required only at the time of renewal).
- Annexure-IV: Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50 Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tehsildar).
- Annual Income Certificate of the parents.
Copies of Certificates to be Submitted to the Bank.
- Joining Performa for fresh awardees Annexure-I.
- Performa for renewal Annexure-II.
- Certificate of income.
- A Domicile of states of NER.
- Quarterly Continuation certificate Annexure-III.
- Affidavit (Undertaking for not availing any other Scholarship in the form of an affidavit on Rs.50/- Stamp paper from the student/parent duly attested by SDM / First Class Magistrate / Gazetted Officer (not below the rank of Tehsildar) copying the prescribed languages Annexure-IV
Last Date to apply is: Soon Updated
Interested applicants need to start applying following this Official Link.