Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016
University grants Commission has announced Indira Gandhi Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child . Thus, eligible candidates are invited to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 2017 at the latest. Individuals who have a single girl in their family are advised to go online and begin the registration process. The final date for online application is updated shortly.
UGC has decided to encourage girl education and for the betterment of females in the society. The scholarship benefit can be entertained by the parents with the only girl child. Therefore, it is recommended to the aspired candidates to start the online registration process. Female students who are eligible for the fellowship are suggested to fill the form as soon as possible.
Latest updates for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 Scheme
According to University grants Commission, applications are welcomed for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016 Scheme from eligible candidates. A large number of studying girls avail this financial benefit every year. Those who fulfill the eligibility criteria will be allowed to fill the Application Form. The scholarship application will be continued in the last week of September.
|Declaration Type||Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016|
|Scholarship For||Only Girl Child|
|Last Date||Updated Shortly|
Indira Gandhi Scholarship Single Girl Child 2016
Eligible contenders are invited to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship Single Girl Child 2016 via the online mode. Those who haven’t got registered are hereby notified of the same and are advised to begin the application process. Girls who are the only child in their family are eligible to apply to avail the financial Benefit.
Latest Scholarship Schemes
The beneficial amount is aimed to provide financial status to girls and to encourage them to study further. Therefore, Rs.3100/- will be transferred to the account of every registered candidate every month.
Eligibility criteria for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016
- Age limit to avail this financial Assistance amount is less than 30 years.
- Girl applying for this Benefit must be pursuing a full-time First year in Master’s Degree Program.
- Must have completed A degree Course from a recognized University.
The Amount of Rs.3100/- will be granted to the applied and selected applicants every month.
How to apply for Indira Gandhi Scholarship 2016
- Enter the Official web portal for UGC which is,”ugc.ac.in”.
- Read the Notified information and start applying accordingly.
- Follow the available link for the online application.
- Enter the accurate details and provide relevant and appropriate info.
- Upload soft copies of the important Documents.
- After the Successful application process, take a print out of the Form and keep it for future need.
Copy of Certificates to be uploaded:
- Affidavit of 50/- Stamp Paper Duly attested by the SDM or First Class Magistrate or Gazetted Officer.
- A Copy of Admission Proof into the respective college and joining proof.
Last Date to apply is: Updated Soon
Girls interested in applying need to visit the Official Website for detailed information.