Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry June Notification 2016
Dear students, start applying under Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry June Notification 2016. Bhartiya Nausena invites eligible and dedicated candidates to be a part of Indian Naval Forces. This recruitment process is done regularly every year. Applicants can submit their online registrations by the final date which is 10-07-2016.
All the freshers are hereby addressed to go for the job opportunity under Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry for the month of June this year. Under this scheme, the selected candidates will be given an opportunity to complete their B.Tech programmesand wherein they will also be appointed on the vacant positions after completing their courses.
According to the latest news, the course will begin from the June session of 2016. Applicants have already started registering for the process. Those, who haven’t applied yet must check Indian Navy 10+2 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme for June 2016 available on the official website. The same can be downloaded from our website the final date to apply for which is 10th July 2016
Indian Navy BTech Recruitment 2016
|Recruiting Authority||Indian Navy|
|Programme Name||B.Tech Cadet Entry Programme|
|Last Date to Apply||10-07-2016|
Eligibility Criteria for Indian Navy Recruitment
Applicants must have passed 10+2 Senior Secondary Examination from any recognized Board of India securing at least 70% marks in Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics together and at least 50% marks in English separately.
- Those, who are interested in applying must have a minimum age of 17 years and a maximum of 19 and 1/2 years.
Permissible Height: 157 cms
Eye Sight: 6/6
There will no relaxation in physical standards
Note: Applicant should not be color blind
- Permanent body tattoos on any part of the body are permitted to the candidates belonging to tribal communities/from tribal areas as declared by the Government of India.
- For other candidates permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face or forearms i.e. from inside of elbow to wrist and on the reverse side of palm/back (dorsal) side of the hand.
Pay Scale and Promotions:
|Rank||Pay Scale||Grade Pay||MSP|
Indian Navy Sailor Recruitment
- The shortlisted candidates will be called up for an interview at the designated Centers: Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam.
- The selection process is based on the marks and percentage secured in the High school and Senior Secondary examinations.
- SSB Interview.
- Intelligence test
- Picture Perception Test
- Group Discussion
- Psychological testing
- Group testing
Also See: How to opt for a career after class 12th
How to apply for Indian Navy 10+2 level Entry 2016
- Visit the official website for e-application online that is, www.joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Candidates must read the instructions carefully on the website before applying.
- It is mandatory to have a valid e-mail id and a Mobile number for every candidate.
- Fill the e-application form and mention the education-related details.
- Get the registration completed and have two copies of the duly filled application form.
- Send one copy to the below stated address along with a passport sized photo and education-related certificates.
PO Box number-04,
- Commencement of Online Applications: 20th June 2016.
- Last Date for Submitting the Online Applications: 10th July 2016.
- Last Date for receiving the Hard Copies: 20th July 2016.
- Course Commencement: January 2017
Note: Application is to be sent via ordinary Post only
Check the Official Notification here
Dear students, visit the official website for applying online