IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016
A new & fresh Employment notice came from Industrial Development Bank of India. They issued this notice titled as IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 in this Advt. IDBI bank invites lots of career oriented and capable job seekers Apply for 501 Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’ posts.
IDBI Bank has issued this notice to provide training in Banking and Finance to prospective candidates aspiring to join IDBI Bank as Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’. Only young and dynamic candidate become a part of this bank through filling out IDBI Application Form for Assistant Manager.
Latest Announcement: Candidates who want to register themselves against this Recruitment they have to fill online application form on or before closing date that is 24th June 2016. Here you can get complete details about the recruitment therefore check out the below stated criteria.
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organizer: Industrial Development Bank of India
Position Name: Assistant Manager Grade ‘A’
Total Vacancies: 501
Qualification Required: Graduation Degree Holder
Age Limit: 28 Years
Job Location: All over India
Ending date of Apply Online: Upcoming
Further Info Relevant to IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016
To apply for IDBI recruitment candidates must have done a graduation degree from any recognized Govt. university/Institute.
Maximum age to register their name in this recruitment is 28 years as on 1st June, 2016
- For Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe: 5 years
- Other Backward Classes (Non-Creamy Layer): 3 years
- Persons With Disabilities:10 years
- Ex-Servicemen:5 years
- Persons ordinarily domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir: 5 years
Application fee should be paid in between 10.06.2016 to 24.06.2016
- For SC/ST/PWD candidates Application fee is Rs. 150/- (Intimation charges only)
- For all others Aspirants Rs. 700/-( Application fee + Intimation Charges)
Note: Application Fee is non Refundable. The mode of Payment is Online only through e-receipt which will be generated when candidates are going to apply online.
Selection of appliers have been done through online test followed by Interview, the Online Test will be Objective in nature.
Candidates will get a basic pay Rs. 14,400/- per month in the pay scale of Rs.14400-1000(19)-33400-1250(6)-40900 (26 years) after getting the appointment letter.
IDBI Exam Pattern 2016
Time Duration of this Exam is 2 Hours which comprises:
|Name of the Test||No. Of Questions||Maximum Marks|
|General Awareness (With Special Reference to Banking)||50||50|
How to Apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016:
- After proving them eligible interested candidates can apply online for Assistant manager posts through the official website which is idbi.com
- Here you have to look out “CAREERS” segment & from there click on the link “Online application for Admissions to IDBI Manipal School of Banking”
- Now hit on “APPLY ONLINE” option, which will open in a new window
- Enter all the details in this online application form properly, now proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the given instructions &
- Submit it within given time period & take the print copy for further references.
|Events||Dates in 2016|
|Opening and closing of payment Gateway||10 June to 24 June|
|Last Date to Apply Online||24 June|
|Date of Online Test At All Centers||2 August|
- To grab more details against IDBI Recruitment 2016 visit this official notice
- Apply online by visiting this official web link
IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016
A latest job notice came from Industrial Development Bank of India title as IDBI Bank Recruitment. This time bank is looking forward to hire well qualified and talented individuals for post of Deputy General Manager.
Keen candidates who are looking for jobs in banking sector must grab this advantage by apply online as soon as possible. Aspirants who wish to register their name against IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016 may forward their filled in Applications before the closing date which is 10th June 2016.
Other significant details regarding this advertisement such as qualification requirement, applying process, and selection process, pay scale etc, well equipped below by the team of admitcardx.in.
IDBI Bank GM Grade-D Recruitment 2016 Notification
|Organizer||Industrial Development Bank of India|
|Name of the Post||Deputy General Manager|
|No of Vacancies||Various|
|Age limit||Not more than 45 Years|
|Job location||Across India|
|Last date to Apply Online||10th June 2016|
More Info About IDBI Bank Recruitment 2016
Educational Requirement to apply for IDBI Bank Recruitment:
Candidates must complete their Graduation with first class in any stream from any Govt. recognized University. Preference will be given to contenders who have possessed Post Graduation in Commerce / Accountancy etc
Contenders should not be more than 45 years of age as on March 01, 2016. Reserved category applicants will get age relaxation as per the Government rules.
Application Fee Details:
- For General and OBC category appliers registration fee is Rs. 600/-
- For SC / ST / PWD/Ex-Servicemen category contenders have to pay Rs. 100/- as a processing fee.
Note: Fee will be paid only by using challan which can be downloaded from Official Website at the time of form filling and make a payment at any of the branches of IDBI Bank.
- Screening Test
- Personal Interview
Note: Personal Interview shall be held by selection committee at Mumbai center only.
Selected job finders will receive remuneration of Rs.33600 – 53900/- per month by Industrial Development Bank of India.
How to apply against IDBI General Manager Post Recruitment 2016
Candidates are required to fill their applications in the proper format through bank’s website which is www.idbi.com.
Application should be typed or neatly handwritten in English on a “White A- 4 size” paper. Along with that, latest passport size photograph should be affixed in an Application.
After completing all the documents such as signed documents along with challan, attested copies of relevant certificate(s) / documents in terms of age, category, educational qualification, etc. as specified in an Application form should reach at an address provided below.
At last, take out this envelope containing the Application and other prescribed enclosures should be super scribed as “Application for the post of Deputy General Manager – Grade ‘D’” & send it to below mention Address
The General Manager – Recruitment Section,
Human Resources Department,
IDBI Bank Ltd., IDBI Tower,
21st floor, WTC Complex,
Cuffe Parade, Mumbai – 400 005
- Application Fees should be paid from: June 01, 2015 to June 10, 2016
- Closing Date of Receipt of Application form: 10 June 2016
To clutch more details about IDBI Bank Recruitment, candidates may read out this read Official Notification.
Visit its official website to Apply
- Download Executive Exam Admit Card
- Download IDBI Bank Syllabus