GSSSB Recruitment 2016
Gujarat Subordinate Services Selection Board has lately announced about GSSSB Recruitment 2016 for Sub-Accountant, and Sub Auditor Vacancies. Eligible candidates can go online and start applying for the proposed 350 Gujarat Vacancies. They are hereby advised to read the detailed information carefully before applying. This information is also mentioned in the section given below. Candidates must complete the registrations on or before the final date that is, 11th November 2016.
Dear applicants, get ready for another government Jobs Opportunity in Gujarat. The state SSSB has released a Recruitment Notice for 350 vacant posts of Sub-Accountant, and Sub Auditor in various state departments. According to the notification, the positions available for the above-mentioned posts. As the number of vacancies is in bulk, applications are expected to be in a larger amount.
Gujarat SSSB Recruitment 2016 Notification
Here are the important updates regarding Gujarat SSSB Job Vacancies. Candidates, who are interested in applying for the posts, need to go through the details given in the Notification and start filling the Application Form online. The submission must be completed till or on the closing date which is 11-11-2016
|Declaration Regarding||GSSSB Recruitment 2016|
|Name of Post||Sub-Accountant, and Sub Auditor|
|Number of Vacancies||350|
|Last Date to Apply||11th November 2016|
Eligibility Criteria for GSSSB Sub-Accountant/Sub Auditor Vacancies 2016
The required educational qualification is BBA/BCA/BA/B.sc/B.com with the subject of Statics, Mathematics, and economics, from a recognized university. Applicants have to check the official notification to know more about educational qualification.
Minimum age is 18 years and the applicants should have attained maximum age limit should be 35 years as on 11th November 2016. Upper age relaxation available for reserved category candidates as per Gujarat government rules and regulations
GSSSB Non-Secretariat Service Clerk, Office Assistant Vacancies selection process will be made based on Written Examination.
Aspirants are required to pay Rs.100 as Examination fee plus Rs.12 as Postal charges through Computerized Post Offices. No fee charges for SC, ST, SEBC, PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates.
All such job seekers who are selected for the Non-Secretariat Service Clerk get Rs 7800/-.
|Latest Government Jobs Updates||Latest Railway Jobs Updates|
|GSSSB Admit Card||GSSSB Syllabus 2016|
How to Apply under Gujarat Recruitment 2016
- Users must log on to the official website which is, “ojas.gujarat.gov.in”
- Find the last Notification related to the above-mentioned posts.
- Fetch the Notification and read it carefully.
- After getting the necessary information, start applying for the vacancy.
- Complete the registration process by entering the accurate data.
- Upload the images and save the details.
- Recheck the data once before submitting it finally.
- At last, get it printed and post the application format to the official address.
- Keep a hard Copy of it for future use.
- Opening Date to Apply Online: 27th October 2016
- Last date to Submit Online Application Form – 11th November 2016
- GSSSB Exam Date – Update Soon
Important Links of GSSSB Recruitment 2016
GSSSB Advertisement 2016
GSSSB Online Application Form