DNB CET Admit Card 2016
National Board of Examinations going to upload its DNB CET Admit Card 2016 for those participants who are ready to attend the upcoming Diplomate National Board – Centralized Entrance Test. Candidates must use their Registration No. to download DNB CET Hall Ticket 2016 through the online process to get the entrée in the examination hall.
Each & Every year National Board of Examinations conducts it’s Diplomate National Board – Centralized Entrance Test for providing Entrance to various Post Graduate courses in modern medicine under the National Board of Examinations (NBE).
As we said earlier this test is the eligibility-cum-ranking examination. Aspirants need to stay tuned with us to obtain their DNB Centralized Entrance Test Hall ticket & check the below-supplied details issued by our team group of admitcrdjobs.in.
|Name of the Organization||National Board of Examinations|
|Type of Information||DNB CET Admit Card 2016|
|Name of the Test||Diplomate National Board – Centralized Entrance Test|
|Examination Dates||30th June 2016 and 3rd July 2016|
|Hall ticket Declared on||In the Month of June|
DNB CET Hall Ticket 2016
Candidates who applied for this exam must ready for their entrance program they can get each & every detail related to this exam i.e. syllabus, exam entry pass, Paper Pattern along with DNB CET Hall Ticket 2016, this whole info is published on this web portal only.
DNB CET Paper Pattern 2016:
- Duration: Time duration of this exam is 3 hours and will be conducted in a single section. There will also be an additional 15-minute tutorial prior to the start of the test
- Exam Session:This year entrance examination will be held online on above mention dates in two sessions. The first session will be morning i.e. 10:00 AM and another one at 3:15 PM
- Total No. of Questions:it consists of 200 Multiple Choices Questions (MCQ), with the single correct response; this is computer based test & conducted in English language only.
- Negative marking:No negative marking in this assessment programme
- Syllabus: the question-based from subjects taught during the MBBS course including pre-clinical, para-clinical and clinical will come in this Centralized Entrance Test.
For more details related to this keep visiting our web pages, in case if you are aware of downloading admit card then check the below well customized process.
How to obtain DNB CET Admit Card 2016
- Contenders need to logon at NAT Board official website which is www.cet.natboard.edu.in
- Here find the desirable link to relevant to Admit card.
- After that, click on the Link and then enter the acknowledgment no., date of birth in required text boxes.
- Hit “Submit” tab and your admit card will be generated on your computer screen.
- Take a hard copy of it for further references.
Check the DNB CET Results 2016
Updated link: Download Admit card by visiting this official web link