CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2017
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research now declare CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2017 For June Exams. All those candidates who want to sit in the examination can look out the notification and then fill out the application form on or before the last date of apply online.
Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts this Joint CSIR-UGC NET exam for Junior Research Fellowship and Eligibility for lectureship in foundation sciences subjects. This exam were organized in various exam centers across India.
All such applicants who are going to apply for the same test must look out the entire details about CSIR UGC NET Exam Notification 2017 such as education requirement, age limit, selection process and how to apply etc. from this page.
CSIR UGC NET Notification for June 2017 exam
Organization Name: Council of Scientific and Industrial Research Post
Exam Name: UGC NET
Age limit: Maximum 28 years
Academic Records: Graduate or Postgraduate
Last Date to apply online: March 2017
Complete info of CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form
Job seekers must complete their BS-4 years program/ B.E./ B.Tech /B. Pharma /MBBS/ or various Integrated BS-MS/M.Sc or equivalent degree from any recognized or affiliated board with about aggregate 55% marks.
For JRF (NET): Maximum age is about 28 years as on 01-01-2017 and for SC/ST/OBC, Physically handicapped/Visually handicapped and female candidates age relaxation is up to 5 years.
For LS (NET): No upper age limit.
For General category,Candidates Examination fee will be Rs. 1000
For OBC Rs. 500
And for SC/ST/PWD Rs. 250
Candidates need to pay Examination fee in any branch of the Indian Bank. Srinagar and Imphal candidates may deposit their fees through RTGS or NEFT.
How To Fill CSIR UGC NET Online Application Form 2017?
- Candidates must visit the official site that is www.csirhrdg.res.in.
- Now select the notification and read that carefully.
- After that click on the “apply Online” option
- Now a form will appear after reading above guidelines if you are suitable than fill out the form with all relevant details.
- After filling all details in correct manner submit the application form within given time.
- Take a printout of online filled form and forward the completed form along with essential certificates and DD at the below mentioned address.
Address for sending the application Form
Sr. Controller of Examination,
Human Resource Development Group,
CSIR Complex, Opposite Institute of Hotel Management,
Library Avenue, Pusa, New Delhi 110012
Important Dates in 2017:
- Opening date of On-Line apply: February
- Closing date of fee deposit: March
- Last date to apply online: March
- Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form: March
- Last date of receipt of hardcopy of form from remote areas: March
- Last Date for receipt of written request for change of Examination Centre only on merit basis: 20 April
- Date of Single MCQ Examination: June 2017
Check the official notification from here
To apply online Visit this official link