CSAT Application Form 2017
Union Public Service Commission has released the CSAT Application Form 2017 via online. Candidates who are interested and eligible for Civil Services Aptitude Test must look out UPSC CSAT Notification which is well customized below. Through this notice, aspirants may verify all important dates & Eligibility Criteria.
We prefer Official website of UPSC to all the fascinated students who want to fill out CSAT Application Form 2017. Candidates make sure that you provide correct information related to personal, communicational and educational details in the correct format. Any details mention in this form found wrong then authority has right to immediately rejected your form, so please provide correct details.
Latest Announcement: Before applying for above Civil Services Aptitude Test candidates need to check the eligibility criteria along with CSAT 2017 Exam Date through this web page because without knowing these details no applicants able to fill their form in correct manner.
UPSC CSAT 2017 Notification:
|Name of Department||Union Public Service Commission|
|Examination Name||Civil Services Aptitude Test|
|Education Required||Graduation/Post Graduation|
|Age Limit||21 to 32 Years|
|Last Date To Apply Online||Soon Available|
UPSC CSAT 2017 Eligibility Criteria:
Desirable candidates must have a degree in relevant discipline from a recognized University / Institute in order to fill out the CSAT Application Form 2017.
- Age of students should have the age of 21 years and must not exceed the age of 32 years.
- Relaxation for the reserved category applicants will be given as per the government norms.
Students who wish to get job in UPSC CSAT must be either:-
- A citizen of India, or
- A subject of Nepal, or
- A subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or
- A person of Indian origin (PIO) who has migrated from Srilanka, East African countries of Kenya, Pakistan, Burma, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Ethiopia, Malawi, Zaire and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Can also apply for Civil Services Aptitude Test.
- Unreserved category candidates have to submit Rs. 100/- as an Application fee
- Reserved category candidates (All females/ SC/ ST/ PH etc.) are exempted from paying the application fee.
Note: Application fee will be deposit through any SBI branch by cash or by using net banking or any other mode of online payment before the last date of submission of requisite fee.
How to Apply for UPSC CSAT Application 2017
- After verifying themselves in the eligibility criteria candidates must visit the official website of UPSC which is upscaling.nic.in to apply online.
- On the same home page, hit on “UPSC Online CSAT Applications Form 2017 ” available on the left-hand side.
- Now, read out advertisement notice & Hit on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all suitable & useful details in application form in the proper way.
- Attach the required testimonials with the form and hit “submit” button.
- Finally, your registration is complete, take print out of application form for further usage.
|Events||Dates in 2017|
|CSAT 2017 Application Form Available on||Mid September|
|Last Date to Apply Online||Last of October|
|Hall Ticket Available in||month of November|
|Examination Dates||month of December|
For more details candidate may look out the official website of this Union Public Service Commission.
Also get information from here: www.upsc.gov.in