AICTE CMAT Application Form 2016
The All India Council for Technical Education release a notification for AICTE CMAT Application Form 2016 and applicants will be able to start online registrations now from this web page only. Curiously awaiting candidates are hereby alerted that they would be given latest news in regard with CMAT 2016 Online Registration which is now started online.
As every year, Common Management Admission Test is conducted at national level. This test is targeted to find eligible graduates who seek admissions into management programs in country wide colleges and institutes. All India Council for Technical Education gives this chance to every aspired candidate twice a year. All students who design to see them as future managers participate in it.
Current Notice for CMAT Online Registration 2016
CMAT online Registrations 2016 process already started from the 10th October 2016 and will be ended 10th December 2016. Users are suggested to move down through this web page to get further details like eligibility criteria, application fee, and much more details.
Notification about CMAT 2016 Online Registration
|Exam Conducting Authority
|All India Council for Technical Education
|Name of the Examination
|Common Management Admission Test
|Graduation in any Discipline
|As specified in Advertisement
|Last Date to Apply Online
|10th December 2016
More Details for CMAT Application Form 2016
- Applications must hold any Graduation Degree from a recognized University or Institute.
- The applicant should be a citizen of India.
- The Final year students for graduation course may also apply.
Fee to Pay
- General candidates have to pay 1400/-.
- Reserved Categories (SC/ST/OBC) are required to pay Rs.700/-.
Interested appliers can pay the fee Online through Net Banking / Credit / Debit Card Or Offline through challan generated online and Cash deposited in any branch of State Bank of India. The last date to pay cash in the bank is 11th December 2016.
- Candidates will be evaluated via online Test.
- Selected candidates will get shortlisted.
- Further admission procedure will be required as per the rules and policies.
- In case there is no central counseling, scores awarded will be used for admission in the AICTE approved Institutes/ University Departments
Note: There are three important steps to register. Go through instructions to apply carefully.
Name of the
|Number of Questions
|Quantitative Techniques and Data Interpretation
- There shall be negative marking and for every wrong question, 1 marks shall be reduced.
- A trial test shall be available from 15th December 2016
How to Apply for AICTE CMAT Application Form 2016
- Visit the official website for i.e., “www.aicte-cmat.in”.
- Select the area where notification links are visible from the home page.
- Go through each and every step for registration and payment and final applications.
- Fill in your correct details like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents in specified format.
- Pay online fee after registration.
- Ultimately save and lock the details to take a print out of form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future reference.
Important dates in 2016:
Important Dates for CMAT 2016-2017:
|Online Registration Starts from
|10th October 2016
|Last date for online registration
|10 December 2016
|Print out of Hall ticket
|10 days before from exam
|Computer based test dates
|28th and 29th January 2016
|Declaration of result
|Print out of Score Cards
|To be Updated Shortly
Check CMAT Results Online
Links to Follow:
Download Notification for CMAT From Here
For More Details Applicants Please Visit: http://www.aicte-cmat.in