BEL India Recruitment 2016
Good News for all those Job searchers who have a desire to work in Bharat Electronics Limited, recently this organization disclosed an employment Advt. titled as BEL India Recruitment 2016 for filling up various Engineer positions in their company.
This is the direct recruitment for the Probationary Engineer post which was issued by Bharat Electronics Limited for all such candidates who are the citizens of India. Fascinated applicants may apply before the last date of form submission which is going to be updated shortly.
For more Instruction regarding BEL Recruitment 2016 like required qualification, selection procedure, how to apply etc are well customized below by our team unit of admitcardjobs.in please take a quick look on it before applying.
BEL Recruitment 2016 Notification
Organizer: Bharat Electronics Limited
Post Names: Several
Total Posts: Various
Required Education: Must have an Engineering degree in a relevant discipline
Age Limit: 25 Years
Job Location: All over India
Last date to Apply online: Soon Updated
Probationary Engineer Vacancies Details with Trade wise:
|Trades||Total No. of Vacancies|
More Info relevant to BEL India Recruitment 2016
- To apply against this recruitment you may pass out First class division in Electronics / Electronics and Communication / Electronics & Telecommunication / Communication / Telecommunication / Mechanical / Civil/ Electrical /Electrical & Electronics / Computer Science etc
- Candidates also first class pass out with B.E / B.Tech / B.Sc Engineering Graduate from AICTE approved Colleges.
- Maximum age of the candidate should be 25 years as on 1st May 2016.
- Age relaxation will be applicable for the candidates belong to the backward class, Special dispensation, OBC, SC/ST, PWD, Ex-Serviceman, Kashmiri Migrant.
|SC/ST & PWD||exempted from Fee|
Note: Candidates need to download the print of the bank challan and &after filling it submit the form to the nearest SBI Branch, along with an application fee of Rs.500/- plus bank charges.
Exam Pattern for BEL Recruitment 2016:
This Written Test will be conducted of multiple choices type questions and carry out Objective type questions from basic Engineering subjects, in the particular disciplines or trade / specializations and General Aptitude.
Method of selection:
Collection for this BEL India Recruitment 2016 will totally dependable on written test and interview process.
All those aspirants who are selected against the above position, will be placed in E-II grade, at the minimum of the pay scale of Rs.16400-3% 40500/-
How to Apply
- Interested candidates can apply for the given post via online mode only by visiting the authorized website of this association i.e. www.bel-india.com.
- Now you must keep ready with all the documents in your hand along with scanned copies of your photograph and signature before starting the application procedure.
- Now after visiting the desirable location click on “Apply Online” Link and fill-up all the required detail in prescribed format
- Submit it after rechecking it.
- At last, you have to pay the Application fees through Bank Challan which can be downloaded from the official website of BEL India and submit it to any nearest branch of State Bank of India.
- Now after final submission of the application form aspirants should take the print copy of this duly filled form and send it along with the requisite amount of Bank Challan to the given Postal address:
“Post Box No.3076,
Lodi Road, New Delhi-110003”
|Last Date for Online Registration||Updated Soon|
|Last Date for Receipt of The Application Form||Available Soon|
|Tentative Date for Downloading Admit Card for Written Exam||Shortly Released|
|Date for Written Exam||Soon Updated|
For further details & apply online candidates must visit this www.bel-india.com