ATMA Application Form 2017
Applicants are hereby notified that they are invited to get registered for ATMA Application Form 2017 through internet. For the Aims Test for Management Admissions is going to be conducted jointly by Association of Indian Management Schools for aspirants seeking admissions into PG management Programs. Therefore, they are advised to check ATMA May Exam Notification Online.
Conducted by the Association of Indian Management Schools, this online test is to help deserving and hard working graduates find a reputed management Institute across Indian region for PG Management Programs. This contest is hence essential for admission seekers and future managers.
ATMA Notification 2017
Online registrations are pouring in for ATMA online Application 2017, as Examination will be held on 28th May. Applicants are strictly advised to check important dates, payment, and procedure to apply closely before applying. Take a look down for more details.
Details about ATMA Exam 2017
|Exam Conducting Body||Association of Indian Management Schools|
|Name of the Examination||Aims Test for Management Admissions|
|Qualification||Graduation in any Discipline|
|Age Limit||As per the specifications|
|Last Date to Apply||18th May 2017|
AIMS ATMA Eligibility Criteria
Candidates must be Graduate from any recognized University/Institute.
- Candidates will be screened in online Test first of all.
- Further decision will be taken on the basis of marks obtained in the test.
Rs.1100/- would be paid as Examination Fee via Credit /Debit Card.
Important: Candidates first of all have to pay online fee, Later they will be allowed to start application process.
Online Payment procedure for ATMA Exam 2017
- Enter your Name, City, Mobile No., & Email Id and click submit button.
- Enter your Card No., Expiry Date, Account type, and purchase amount.
- To make transaction secure candidates will be sent a Personal Identification Number after paying Exam Fee on their Mail Id/Mobile number.
- Follow the registration link and start registering.
How to Apply for ATMA Online Registration
- Visit the Authorized website that is, “www.atmaaims.com”.
- Pay Online for the Exam first of all.
- Select the area for highlighted links from the home page.
- After successful payment has been made, start applying.
- Fill in your correct details in fields like Name, father’s Name, D.O.B, address etc.
- Attach the soft copies of the necessary documents.
- Ultimately save and lock the details to take a print out of application form.
- Keep a copy of this form for future requirement.
Important Dates for ATMA Application Form 2017:
|Registration Started||20th February 2017|
|Start of Distribution of ATMA Bulletins||1st March 2017|
|Close of ATMA Bulletins and Payment (through gateway)||18th May 2017|
|Registration Closed||20th May 2017|
|Last date for Reprint of filled-in Application Form||24th May 2017|
|Admit Card Issued||25th May 2017|
|Date of Exam||28th May 2017 (Online Test)|
|Result Declaration||Around 5th June 2017|
|ATMA July 2017|
|Date of Exam||16th July 2017 (Online Test)|
|Result Declaration||After 5 days of examination|
Apply Online Application Form