AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2017
The Board of Intermediate Examination, Andhra Pradesh (BIEAP) released their AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2017 for all those Students, who are going to appear in the AP Inter Exam for the current session. Candidates may obtain their AP Intermediate1st 2nd Year examination admit card through online method which is well mention below.
Every year Board of Intermediate Education Andhra Pradesh organizes its assessment programme for the intermediate and matriculation class in the month of March. According to this year Time Table of this Board 1st and 2nd year Intermediate Public Examinations March, 2017 will be started from March.
Lots of students sit in this examination scheme & waiting for their Admit card, hence as per the details coming out their hall ticket is available now you can collect it from their school & colleges.
|Exam Organized By||Board of Intermediate Examination, Andhra Pradesh|
|Information About||AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2017|
|Exam Dat||March 2017|
|Hall ticket Status||Available Soon|
AP Intermediate 1st 2nd Year Admit card 2017
BIEAP was established in 1971 to control and manage the system of Intermediate education in Andhra Pradesh and to provide the courses of study. As per the details coming out organization will be issued their AP Intermediate 1st 2nd Year Admit card 2017 separately for both Public & practical examination.
Candidates can easily collect their hall ticket through their respective colleges positively and bring this hall ticket in their applicable examination. Without admit card you will not allow to sit in the assessment hall.
All those candidates who faced any problem related to admit card, they can also check the duplicate Entry ticket online through its official website. Students can check their Entry card by following this step.
|Government Jobs Updates||AP intermediate Time Table|
|Recent Admit Card Updates||Manabadi AP Inter 1st Year Results|
Procedure to download AP Intermediate Hall Ticket 2017
- Applicants first of all, visit the official website www.bieap.gov.in.
- Now check the “Login” option which is available in the left corner of the homepage.
- After that, enter your valid login id & password and click on the Submit button.
- Now select the studying college district name, college name, and also choose your stream in a required text boxes.
- Now click on submit button.
- After submitting all the details will get your Entry card displaying on the screen.
- Download the Admit Card and take the hard copy of it.
- Keep it safe for examination use.
Visit this official link & download Admit card