AFCAT Syllabus 2017
Indian Air Force has released AFCAT Syllabus 2017 for the upcoming Air Force Common Admission Test. Applicants, who are going to appear in the exam for Officers posts, can bow go through the detailed exam specifications and start preparing for the test. This exam is expected to be held on 26th February 2017 as per planned IAF.
Air Force Common Admission Test is a simple method of evaluation adopted by Indian Air Force to select the best ones. As this examination is conducted every year, a lot of candidates who are interested in joining the Air Force apply in a great number. After applying for the Entrance exam, all the registrants have been looking for an updated syllabus to start preparing for the assessment.
According to the latest updates, IAF AFCAT Feb Exam Pattern 2017 has been made available by the examination authority. The same is given in detail on this web page and applicants are advised to note it down as per the inclusion of any new content. Afterward, applicants must get ready to appear in the examination on 26th February 2017.
|Declaration About||AFCAT Syllabus 2017|
|Exam date||26th February 2017|
IAF AFCAT Selection Process
- Stage-I (screening test): The candidates who qualify in the stage I would undergo subsequent testing. All Stage-I qualified candidates shall be called for document verification process.
- Stage-II: This test will be conducted on Five Days and consist of Psychological, Group Tests, and personal interview.
- For Flying Branch (CPSS): It is a computerized Pilot the candidates should know that this test is once in a lifetime. If the candidate fail the (CPSS)/PABT in an earlier attempt or a Flight Cadet suspended from flying training at Air Force Academy then he/she will not be eligible to apply again.
- Medical Examination: The Medical exam shall be conducted at AFCME, New Delhi or IAM Bengaluru
AFCAT Feb Exam Pattern 2017
Nature of the Test: Written Exam
Type of Question: Objective Type Question
Number of Question: 100
Total Marks: 300
Duration of the Test: 2 Hours
Negative Marking: 1 mark shall be reduced for each wrong answer
- General Awareness
- Verbal ability
- Numerical Ability
- Aptitude Test
IAF AFCAT Syllabus 2017
- Current Affairs
- Arts and Culture
- Basic Science concepts
- History and civics
- Sports and related events etc
Verbal Ability in English
- Reading and writing Comprehension
- Error and omission
- Sentence Completion etc
- SI and CI
- Ratio and proportion
- Profit and loss
- Simplification and Decimal Fraction etc.
Military Aptitude Test and Reasoning
- IQ test
- Verbal skills
- and Spatial ability
For more information, candidates need to visit the official link given below