AAI Recruitment 2017
Airports Authority of India Southern Region recently disclosed a job notification as AAI Recruitment 2017 for filling up 147 Junior Assistant (Fire Service) Vacancies in their department. Here we provide the complete info regarding this employment notice, you may check this out once before applying.
Contenders who meet the eligibility criteria which are professed by AAI Southern Region against this Airports Authority of India Vacancy 2017 can apply through online Application Form on or before the closing date of form submission which has well mentioned below.
Latest news: – Applicants can apply online for AAI Recruitment 2017 on or before 31st March 2017. The Authority officers organize 147 numbers of vacancies for the post-Junior Assistant (Fire Service). For getting more details like Qualification process, application fees, Selection process and age limit stay connects through our web page.
AAI Junior Assistant (Fire Service) 2017 Notification
Name of organization: Airports Authority of India New Delhi
Name of posts: Junior Assistant (Fire Service)
Total Vacancies: 147
Application Mode: Online
Closing date of online registration: 31st March 2017
Official Website: – www.aai.aero
Further Info regarding AAI Recruitment 2017
The applicants should have completed 10th with 3 years diploma in Mechanical/ Automobile/Fire with minimum 50 % marks or 12th with minimum 50% marks from a recognized board.
The age of the candidate should be between 18 to 30 years
- For Unreserved category, 30 years as on 31st March 2017
- For OBC category, 33 years as on 31st March 2017
- For SC/ST category, 35 years as on 31st March 2017
- For Ex-Serviceman, Length of service extended by 3 years
- General and OBC Male candidates have to pay: Rs. 100/- Only
- There is no Application Fess for SC/ ST/ PWD/ Ex-servicemen
Note: Applicants have to submit Application Fess through System Generated Challan of State Bank of India only.
Selection Procedure: The selection of the aspirants shall be based on the following levels
- Online Examination
- Physical Measurement
- Driving Test
- Physical Endurance Test
The Last date to apply online: – 31st March 2017
Best Interview Tips and Question For Freshers
Procedure to Apply For AAI Latest Jobs 2017
- Now all the aspirants who beat the above eligibility criteria can apply online by visiting the organization’s website which is www.aai.aero
- Then you may visit the others section and then select “career” option link on the following homepage.
- Now press the suitable link to apply online.
- Aspirants are required to complete the relevant details in the application form very carefully.
- At last upload the recently clicked Photo and Signature of yours as required.
- Click on “Submit” button after checking all the details once.
- Take a hard copy of recently filled the application form for future usage.
Candidates can get more details about AAI Recruitment 2017 on this Official Website